Follow us on Social Media
Get our latest posts via Email
Read our most Popular Posts
- 5 things to do in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
- Bangkok – what to do and not to do!
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Review – is it worth the…
- Taxis – the cost of transport in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Thomson Celebration Cruise Ship Review
- Cruising from Singapore to Penang, Langkawi and Phuket on…
- The day we were interviewed by the BBC!
- 3 days of fun at the Sunshine Festival
- Hotel Review – Baan Sijan Villa Resort, Koh Samui,…
- Netherlands and Norway Fjords Cruise onboard the Explorer of
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
We had been told about the Sunshine Festival by some good friends of ours and decided to give it a try, and we were really glad we did! The festival was held over the August bank holiday weekend, and hosted both internationally …