Follow us on Social Media
Get our latest posts via Email
Read our most Popular Posts
- 5 things to do in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Review – is it worth the…
- Taxis – the cost of transport in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Bangkok – what to do and not to do!
- Thomson Celebration Cruise Ship Review
- Cruising from Singapore to Penang, Langkawi and Phuket on…
- The day we were interviewed by the BBC!
- 3 days of fun at the Sunshine Festival
- Hotel Review – Baan Sijan Villa Resort, Koh Samui,…
- Netherlands and Norway Fjords Cruise onboard the Explorer of
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
We found the Koskinou House Restaurant on our first night in Rhodes, Greece. We were staying at the Castello Di Rodi Hotel which was only 5 minutes walk away. We enjoyed it so much we ate there 4 out of the 7 nights of our …