Follow us on Social Media
Get our latest posts via Email
Read our most Popular Posts
- 5 things to do in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Review – is it worth the…
- Taxis – the cost of transport in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Bangkok – what to do and not to do!
- Thomson Celebration Cruise Ship Review
- Cruising from Singapore to Penang, Langkawi and Phuket on…
- The day we were interviewed by the BBC!
- 3 days of fun at the Sunshine Festival
- Hotel Review – Baan Sijan Villa Resort, Koh Samui,…
- Netherlands and Norway Fjords Cruise onboard the Explorer of
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
For such a vast city getting around Bangkok is relatively simple. It has a Skytrain (BTS) which is easy to navigate and operates between 6am and midnight. To get a ticket go to the kiosk tell the kiosk operator where …